Wrap Up From The LMA Annual Conference: 2014 Your Honor Awards – Part 2
In part 1 of our wrap-up from the LMA Annual Conference, we reported on the Constangy Employment Law Resource mobile app. Thanks to Mark Beese and his blog post on AttorneyatWork, we have insights into the other mobile app that received a 2014 Your Honor award: Bracewell Guiliani’s ShalePlay app.
Some highlights of his write-up include:
- The app targets a particular niche: energy companies involved in the hydraulic fracturing industry.
- The process of creating the app took 14 months.
- The effort involved in-house professional staff, attorneys and outside designers
- More than 10 software tools were involved in development and design of the app and implementing usage metrics.
- The app was promoted in a number of ways, including industry conferences, email promotions, and word of mouth.
- The firm has received positive feedback from clients and others.